Talk to the Hearing Aid Experts in Austin, Texas
At Victory Hearing & Balance, we know that hearing loss can be a frightening and emotional issue. Hearing loss interferes with your relationships and social activities and decreases your overall quality of life. That’s why we take the time to work with you individually, showing you how hearing technology can help you achieve a full and active life filled with all the sounds you’ve been missing.
As a local practice, we’ve helped thousands of our neighbors in the Austin, Texas area achieve optimal hearing and a superior quality of life. We have experience treating mild and severe hearing loss in both children and adults, and we’re equipped to deliver better hearing to all our patients regardless of their situation.
Your first visit will start with a comprehensive hearing evaluation, and if you’re a candidate for hearing aids, we’ll help you select the best model for your needs and lifestyle. We carry a wide selection of hearing aids from several manufacturers since no one brand or style is right for everyone. Whether electing to use the latest in high definition digital technology, programmable technology, or conventional hearing aids, all of our instruments have the highest patient satisfaction ratings in the industry.
We want to help you hear better, speak better, and live better! Please call our offices and schedule a stress-free, no-obligation appointment.
We look forward to welcoming you to our offices.
“Words cannot express my gratitude and appreciation for the new life you and the miraculous new technology have given me. I feel like this flower; bursting with new life, brightness, crispness.
I went to a meeting last night of about 25 people and heard every word each person said!”
Kathleen G., Patient
Meet the Team
The best way to pick the right hearing expert is to get to know them.
What People Say
Find out what people you may know in your community say about our services.
Talk to the Experts
Call us today to cut through the confusion about hearing loss and hearing aids.
5 Reasons to Act Today
- You’ll increase your self-confidence.
When you can carry on a conversation, and can clearly hear what others are saying, you’ll not only feel smarter, you’ll act it, too.
- You’ll improve your relationships with family and friends.
When you hear better, it makes it easier to communicate and stay connected.
- You can increase your income.
You’ll enjoy work more and won’t miss out on opportunities because of hearing loss.
- You’ll feel better physically.
Hearing loss is directly correlated to increased hospital visits. With better hearing, your balance may improve and you’ll be healthier and happier, too.
- You’ll enjoy life more.
With better hearing, you can live life to its fullest.
Why Choose Victory Hearing & Balance?
- We love helping people reconnect with those they love through better hearing. Our passion is helping you hear better so you can enjoy your passions, too.
- We help you understand what type of hearing loss you have and the best solutions that are available to you, so you can make an informed buying decision—one that will make you happy.
- While there are lots of options out there, we’ve researched and tested hundreds of hearing devices and only carry the best.
- Once you’ve selected the best hearing aid for your hearing, your lifestyle and your budget, we program it for perfection—which is the big difference to determining the quality of sound you hear.
- Then we follow-up with you to make sure it’s working and provide repair services if they are ever needed.
- Your satisfaction is our biggest concern.